This Grievance Redressal policy (“Policy”) sets out Swakaya Healthcare LLP’s (hereinafter referred to as “Swakaya” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”) policy towards redressing grievances raised by consumers using the services from the Company’s website (“Consumer” or “You”) from time to time.
Details of the Company
The details of the Company responsible for the Website and the contact information are provided below. You may contact Us through the below mentioned contact details and We will be glad to assist You.
- Legal Entity Name: Swakaya Healthcare LLP
- Corporate Office: Kalpataru Garden, Ground Floor, F.P No 239, 9A Boat Club Road, Next to HDFC Bank, Pune- 411001.
- Registered Office: Shop No. 40 , Prestige Point , 283 Shukrawar Peth, Pune – Maharashtra 411002
- Name of the website: www.swakaya.com (“Website”)
- Contact details: email@example.com
Purpose of the Policy
The Policy functions on attempting to ensure that the Consumers would be treated fairly at all times, and the Company would undertake its best efforts to deal with any Consumer grievance promptly, efficiently and with courtesy.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
For the purpose of this Policy, “grievance” or “complaint” includes any communication from the Consumer that expresses dissatisfaction in respect of the products or services offered through the Website and which clearly mentions a remedial action, but does not include the following:
- complaints that are incomplete or not specific in nature;
- communications in the nature of offering suggestions; or
- communications seeking guidance or explanation.
Swakaya shall address any complaints and grievances of the Consumers with respect to any goods or services provided over the Website in a time-bound manner. For this purpose, Swakaya India has designated a grievance officer (“Grievance Officer”). The Grievance Officer shall be responsible for Consumer grievance redressal in accordance with the grievance redressal mechanism provided in this Policy. You can contact the Grievance Officer through: info@Swakaya.com
The Grievance Officer will undertake best endeavours to redress the grievances of the customer expeditiously but in any case, grievances will be addressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the grievance.
A grievance will be considered as disposed-off and closed in any of the following instances, namely:
- where the complainant has communicated its acceptance of the response of the Grievance Officer / any other person associated with the Company; or
- where the complainant has not responded within seven days of the receipt of the written response and has not raised any grievance or complaint in respect of the same subject.
In the unlikely event that your issue remains unresolved to your satisfaction despite escalating to our Grievance Officer, you can reach out to our Nodal Officer (details specified below). We will respond within 7 (seven) business days from the date of receipt of your email.
Details of the Nodal Officer:
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the Company has appointed a resident nodal person (“Nodal Person”) who shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and the rules made thereunder. You can contact the Nodal Officer through support@Swakaya.com, in case of any escalation of complaints.